RoyaltyFreeTunes.co.uk User End Licence
By purchasing RoyaltyFreeTunes.co.uk products you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions
All compositions available from RoyaltyFreeTunes.co.uk are licensed, not sold, to you by RoyaltyFreeTunes.co.uk. RoyaltyFreeTunes.co.uk is either the owner or the master licensee of the compositions.
The payment you make to download the compositions gives you the non-exclusive right to incorporate these sounds into your audio visual productions, websites, videogames and all other multimedia productions without having to pay any additional royalties, licence fees or any other fees to RoyaltyFreeTunes.co.uk
You may not distribute, sell, rent, lease, sub-lease, assign or otherwise transfer any of the sounds except as incorporated in a production. You may not distribute the sounds in their native format.
You may not disclose any access codes or passwords used in accessing any are of the RoyaltyFreeTunes.co.uk website to any party and will treat such information as strictly confidential. You will exercise due diligence and maintain safeguards on all sounds received from RoyaltyFreeTunes.co.uk to prevent unauthorised use or distribution thereof. If you become aware of any unauthorised use or distribution of the sounds you shall immediately notify RoyaltyFreeTunes.co.uk by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You are not permitted to add your own vocal track(s) to the compositions and release them on a commercial basis, e.g. as a pop single.
You will indemnify, save, Hold harmless and defend RoyaltyFreeTunes.co.uk from and against any and all claims, demands, damages, liabilities and all reasonable expenses against or suffered by RoyaltyFreeTunes.co.uk with respect to any matter that arises as a result of a breach of this agreement by you.
RoyaltyFreeTunes.co.uk expressly disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including without limitation, the implied warranty of title, non-infringement, merchantability and fitness for purpose.
RoyaltyFreeTunes.co.uk reserves the right to amend the website/download content and prices without notice.
If media or advertising agencies wish to directly resell or re-licence RoyaltyFreeTunes.co.uk sounds to their own clients, permission must be granted by RoyaltyFreeTunes.co.uk in a separate licence agreement. This type of agreement can be obtained by contacting RoyaltyFreeTunes.co.uk by email at email@example.com
1. By purchasing our royalty free music products you are only buying the right to play the music not ownership of the compositions. If you are using the music for On hold please purchase a licence for each physical premises.
2. You will receive a download code/password allowing you to access your product. You are not permitted to share this code/password or allow any unauthorised use. If you share the code this will constitute a breach of the licence which could lead to civil proceedings.
3. If you are interested in recording vocals over any of our royalty free music tracks please contact us at Licensing Email for more information. Please not that adding a vocal for an on hold system or relaxation CD is permitted.
4. If you breach our licence and we suffer loss you may be held liable for your breach and have to pay us compensation. Please only use our music within the terms of this licence.
5. Due to the nature of our products we cannot be liable for certain laws such as fitness for purpose. For more information please contact us
6. From time to time we may change content and prices to reflect current trends and inflation. please subscribe to our newsletter to be kept up to date as to these changes.
7. If you are interested in reselling our royalty free music music please contact us using our Licensing Email
8. Branches – if you are purchasing for multiple branches please be aware one licence only covers one branch.